At Faber Children’s HQ, we’re eagerly counting down to the best day of the year, World Book Day. Celebrated for 25 years and across 100 different countries, World Book Day is the world’s biggest celebration of authors, illustrators, books and reading, and on Thursday 3rd March 2022, the world will be joining them in their passion for sharing amazing stories with children and teens!
To celebrate, we’ve put together some of our very best resources and exclusive extracts to make celebrating World Book Day as easy as possible. Check these out below!
For 0 – 5 year olds
- The Rapping Princess by Hannah Lee, illustrated by Allen Fatimaharan
- Yes You Can, Cow by Rashmi Sirdeshpande, illustrated by Rikin Parekh
- Calm Down, Zebra by Lou Kuenzler, illustrated by Julia Woolf
For 6 – 9 year olds
- Bad Panda by Swapna Haddow, illustrated by Sheena Dempsey
- Indiana Bones by Harry Heape, illustrated by Rebecca Bagley
- Picklewitch and Jack by Claire Barker, illustrated by Teemu Juhani
For 9 – 12 year olds
- The Week at World’s End by Emma Carroll
- The Iron Man by Ted Hughes, illustrated by Chris Mould
- When Stars Are Scattered by Victoria Jamieson and Omar Mohamed